Saturday, April 4, 2015

bvdub - Today He Felt Life (from "All is Forgiven")

Another week, another post, another bvdub’s album.  Recently I’ve had an urge to listen to some relaxing music, so obvious choice here is something from Brock Van Wey. The other day, or evening to be precise, I listened to his tracks from various albums for about 2-3 hours, quite an experience I must say. I was sitting comfortably in my chair, looking at the sky, unfortunately through my window and not in the open, drinking tea and all that put together created an amazing atmosphere and a wonderful evening. “Today He Felt Life” is one of the pieces that I own it to. It lasts almost 32 minutes, so you can guess that it’s not an ordinary track, and I perceive it as a two-part song, the second one being the superior one, but hey, it wouldn’t exist if not for the first!

2 comments:

  1. I envy you the power of concentration: 2-3 hours just listening to music? I guess I could do that in a concert hall, but at home? No way. I wouldn't be able to stop worrying about everything that needs to be done, dealt with, read... All I can say is - enjoy it while you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I coudn't do that in a concert hall, too many people, etc, And it's not like I do it everyday, it just happened spontaneously. Don't worry, I believe I' ll enjoy it for a looooong time.

    ReplyDelete