Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ext - One of the Moments (2015)

I would like to present a LP made by Sergey Mogilevsky an Ukrainian music producer. It belongs to a music style called UK Garage which I haven’t presented on this blog so far. When you play somebody a track like the ones on this album he will probably compare them to Burial. That can be a compliment, but on the other hand you could get “Another Burial copycat?” reaction. In this case I think that we can say that it’s a compliment. Twelve tracks and each one filled with emotions, pitched vocals and rhythmic drums. As I’m writing this I am trying to pinpoint the best piece, but it’s rather hard. I didn’t have an occasion to listen to it walking around at night in the rain which is what I usually tend to do with this kind of music, so maybe that’s the reason. Maybe we will go with the "tempus fugit" one.

No comments:

Post a Comment